We are always on the hunt for meal ideas that our toddlers will love as much as we do and this recipe is a total win in our homes! Egg muffins are easy to make and healthy too! They are also versatile so you can make a different kind every week!
Makes 6 servings
5 extra large eggs
1/4 C broccoli florets, chopped
Small handful of grated cheddar cheese (or more if you love cheese!)
Pinch of salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Whisk eggs and milk in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Stir in broccoli, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into muffin tins (3/4 full).
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Let stand for five minutes.
You can easily mix things up by substituting the broccoli and cheese for different ingredients like tomatoes and feta, sweet potato and spinach, or bacon and Monterey Jack cheese.
Happy cooking, loves!
Jacqueline and Lindsay are sisters and new moms living on the East Coast of Canada.